Each brief on Genero will explain what the client is looking for, and what their requirements are. We have briefs for all kinds of locations, clients, budgets and creators. Be realistic about what opportunities are right for you and your experience, as clients will always look for a great idea and the most relevant experience to pull it off.
Before you pitch
Before you start working on a pitch, make sure you are able to fulfil the requirements of the brief in full, within the budget specified by the Client, and that you have read the Genero Platform Terms as well as any special terms on the brief.
If you're interested in pitching on the job, you'll need to submit a pitch (which could be a full treatment, credentials deck or simple expressions of interest) by the deadline.
Creating your submission
When you're ready to submit your pitch, click the 'Submit a treatment' button on the brief. You'll then need to complete the following sections:
- About You: Introduce yourself and explain why you're right for the job.
- Your Work: Add links to your showreel and relevant examples of work, or import links from your Work Library.
- Treatment Summary: Share an overview of your idea or pitch - and how you'll bring the brief to life.
- Full Treatment: This is where you can upload a PDF treatment, pitch or creds deck, along with any supporting documents such as storyboards, moodboards, scripts, budgets, schedules etc. Find tips on creating a treatment here.
- Add your Team: Add your existing collaborators or invite your teammates to join the pitch by entering their email address. You can find out more about that here.
You'll also need to verify your phone number and agree to Genero's Terms to complete your pitch.
Saving drafts & Submitting
If you want to come back to your pitch later on, just hit 'Save draft' to save your progress, and you'll be able to find your draft pitch via your 'My Briefs' dashboard.
Ready to submit? Click the 'Review' button to see a full preview and check over all the details. Then you can click the 'Submit now' button to submit. Your submission will then be available for the client to review.
Once you submit your treatment, you'll receive an email from Genero confirming it has been received.