It’s helpful to set up a Team and add any colleagues you’ll be collaborating with on the Genero platform, so you have group access to:
- Default invoicing details
- Network Lists (creators who been selected, shortlisted, or custom lists)
To get started, click on ‘Create a team’ in your left hand side menu, then:
- Enter your company/team name and click ‘Create team’
- Once a team is created, invite/add your colleagues using their email addresses
- They’ll receive an invite email
- If they already have a Genero account they can join the team with a single click
- If they don’t have one, they simply need to create an account and they’ll automatically be added to your team.
You can keep track of who’s been invited on the ‘Invited’ tab on the Teams page.
All members of the team will have full access to briefs created by team members, including visibility of budget and invoicing details, and the ability to release payments to creators.
There’s no limit to the number of people you can have on your team. We recommend adding people who you usually work with on multiple productions, then you can add individual collaborators to specific briefs.