You’ve found your perfect creator and are excited to move into production - but first, we recommend sharing any feedback and a thank you note to the creators who weren’t successful. It’s a small gesture that goes a long way. As part of the process of declining submissions, you’ll also get a chance to send a note thanking the creators for their efforts. Any feedback you can provide them will be greatly appreciated.
1. Decline unsuccessful creators
- If you’re able to, decline the shortlisted submissions one by one with individual feedback and a personalised note.
- To decline all or multiple creators at once, select multiple submissions by clicking on their profile picture in the submissions list view, and then select ‘Decline’ from the bottom menu. This will allow you to send a thank you message to all unsuccessful shortlisted creators, perhaps highlighting why you’ve chosen the creator you wish to work with. It will also automatically send the feedback you and your team have selected (the thumbs up and thumbs down).
Shortlisted creators will also be added to your Network, so you can find them easily for future briefs and opportunities.
2. Confirm your selection:
- Before selecting, make sure you’ve touched base with the creator on any updates to the brief including timings and deliverables. If the shoot dates have changed, or it’s taken you a bit longer than expected to make your decision, check they’re still available.
- Next, click ‘Select this treatment’ on your chosen submission, or click on their profile picture on the Treatments list and then click ‘Select this treatment’. Just remember you need to have provided your invoicing details or paid upfront to do this. Click ‘Confirm & begin production’ and you’ll officially move into the production phase.
- If you change your mind during this step, you can always use the ‘Remove selection’ button. If you’re commissioning multiple ideas, you’ll need to add each one to your selections before proceeding.
- If you haven’t already declined the other treatments, this will automatically happen when you confirm your selection, however they’ll receive an automated message rather than your personalised feedback.