Here’s a quick overview of the Genero process:
- The first step is to upload a brief into the platform. You can create a draft of your brief directly on Genero, just click here to get started. If you need some tips, check out our article on how to write a great brief.
- When you click 'Submit' your brief will come through to the Genero team for review - it won't go out to our network immediately. We'll help you optimise your brief for the platform, then once you approve it, we’ll publish it for you and promote it to our creative network.
- Creators will respond to your brief by your deadline, and often just before your deadline! Depending on your brief and what’s required, they’ll send through fresh, creative ideas, previous examples of work, scripts, storyboards and an overview of their approach. You can review their pitches, provide feedback and choose your favourite.
- Once you commission a creator you’ll move through to production, arrange a kick of call and get the ball rolling. Click here to learn more about this stage of the process.
- During production you and your selected creative team will manage every step of the process on the platform, including payments, messaging, release forms, feedback and asset storage. We’ve made the workflow simple and efficient.
- Once your content is finalised, you can publish directly to Facebook or TikTok if needed. You can also store your assets on the platform for as long as you like.