Important information for adding Vimeo videos to your Profile or treatment submission.
In order for your video to play correctly for prospective clients on Genero, your video must either be public (set to "Anyone can watch"), or you must enable 'genero.com' in your embed setting for each video (Vimeo PRO). Here's how to do it:
- Login on Vimeo and manage your videos
- Click on the video you want to use on Genero
- On the General tab, scroll down to find "Where can this be embedded?"
- Select "Specific domains" from the list, then type "genero.com" in the field and then click the "+" icon in the field to add it to the list.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
You must repeat these steps with every video you're adding on Genero.