1. If you love a treatment, add it to your Shortlist by clicking the star. You can use the ‘Share shortlist’ button to generate a shareable link to send to your team who are not on Genero. If they’d like to collaborate using the feedback tools, they’ll just need to create an account.
2. Once you’ve reviewed all the pitches, and you're happy with your shortlist, it’s time to decline the non-shortlisted submissions so that they’re not kept waiting.
- From the bottom menu, select Decline > Decline all un-shortlisted. Anyone not in your shortlist will be notified that their pitch was not successful.
- As part of the process of declining submissions, you’ll also get a chance to send a note thanking the creators for their efforts. Any feedback you can provide them will be greatly appreciated.
3. Then, to narrow down your shortlist, you can use our messaging tool to chat to creators about their pitches before finalising your shortlist.
- Message a creator to ask questions or clarify any aspect of their submission.
- Develop ideas or jump on a quick call with shortlisted creators, to make sure you’re happy before you make a selection.
- Keep creators updated about any delays - they’re working to your timeline and keeping their calendar clear for you, so be proactive and drop them a message about any changes to the commission date or timeline.