Our powerful combination of a global professional creative network and a software platform with efficient end-to-end creative and production workflow, provides you and your team with a creative solution that is unparalleled in efficiency and value. Our clients consistently report huge savings in both time and money.
No upfront costs
There are no set-up, licensing or other up-front charges, so it’s easy to get started with Genero. You can set up your team and get started working with Genero without any ongoing commitments.
Set your own budgets
You set the budget on each creative brief and creatives will pitch based on that budget, so you are in full control of your spend. The experienced Genero team can provide guidance on the right budgets to achieve the best outcomes, based on your brief.
Any fees Genero charges to help achieve your outcomes are included within your budget - not added on top - so you can launch briefs with the certainty of your total spend. Our fees are comprised of:
- Platform and base service - A fee charged on every brief for use of Genero’s platform tools and the base level of support from the Genero team. More detail on the scope is provided below.
- Brief type/Deliverables - Whether a brief is requiring full creative ideation or production only. A full service brief, requiring ideas and production, will naturally incur more fees than briefs requiring only ideas or only production of an existing idea.
- Community access - Genero charges a fee for access to our global creative community. Private briefs to a single creator incur less fees than briefs requiring access and involvement from the broader Genero community.
- Genero team support - When additional services and support are required from the Genero team, over and above the base service offered on every brief, Genero charges additional fees. These can be requested via the brief form and in discussions with your account team. More detail on additional services available from the Genero team are provided below.
Platform and base service fee
Genero’s platform and base service fee covers the following scope:
- Use of all Genero’s platform tools to manage the creative and production process
- Reviewing and crafting your creative brief to maximise successful outcomes
- In-perpetuity global Digital Media rights to your content (option to extend to Broadcast, Print and other Media)
- Legal contracts via our talent, IP and location release forms and platform terms (no separate contracting required)
- Handling of all payments to selected creators (no supplier set up between you and creators is required)
- Support in the use of Genero’s platform tools
If you don’t choose any additional Genero team support available under Managed Service (outlined below), Genero’s scope of support is limited to our platform and base services above and the Client will be responsible for completion of any other elements of the process.
Genero team support
Through the briefing process, Genero will seek to better understand your requirements, and then offer the right level of service to meet your needs. Some of the extra services you may request include:
- Strategic planning and creative direction to help further craft your brief and approach
- Outreach to specific creatives most suitable for your brief
- Shortlisting of creative responses and recommendations to help with selection
- Creative feedback and production support throughout the process
- Custom terms and workflow to better integrate into your business and ways of working