If you're experiencing any technical difficulties or errors while using Genero, we are here to help! To try to resolve a problem first, here are a few tips to troubleshoot the issue:
- To check if the issue is related to your web browser, make sure you're using the most up to date version of your web browser (ie. Chrome, Firefox, Safari). You can also try using a different browser to see if that makes a difference.
- Refresh your page by logging out and back in again.
- If the error is still occurring, try using a different device or internet connection.
If you're still experiencing technical difficulties, please email us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help find a solution. Send us the following information to help us find a fix:
- The device and operating system you're using (ie. Macbook Pro, MacOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6)
- The browser and browser version you're using (ie. Safari, Version 13.1.1)
- A screenshot of the issue
- An outline of what is occurring and when