Work Library allows you to tag your work to highlight your skill-set and experience, giving clients more insight into the type of work that you do. This makes it easier for clients to review your work, and – more importantly – makes your profile and work more discoverable by the Genero team for direct commissions and other opportunities.
When you add new work, you’ll be able to tag each video or link with your role, the type of content, and the industry the work was created for. Tagging your work will give clients more insight into your specific skills and portfolio, and allow the Genero team to discover your work and connect you with relevant briefs and opportunities.
How do I get discovered for work opportunities?
Keeping your profile up to date with your latest and best work will help the Genero team and clients discover your work for relevant opportunities, including private briefs and direct commissions.
Here’s a couple of tips to help your profile stand out:
- Make sure your best work is set to visible, not hidden, in your Work Library.
- Think of your Genero profile as an up-to-date portfolio! We want to see your best and most recent work, and not just showreels.
- Only use tags that are clearly relevant to the specific example of work that you’re sharing.
- If you’re sharing video examples, the platform will automatically embed certain video links. YouTube and Vimeo work best for this.
- Thumbnail not working? Make sure the link has an open graph image (og:image) which is the image that gets pulled in as the thumbnail.