Genero augments your agency and in-house resources with access to the world’s largest professional creative and content production network, at your fingertips.
Our purpose-built production platform and streamlined end-to-end workflow replace inefficient manual processes, from the brief and creative ideation to production and storage. And Genero’s expert team supports you at every step.
It’s a creative and production solution unparalleled in speed, cost, quality and efficiency.
Here’s a quick overview of the Genero process:
- The first step is to upload a brief into the platform. You can create a draft of your brief directly on Genero, just click here to get started. Need some pointers? Check out how to write a great brief.
- Once you submit your draft brief, it will come through to the Genero team for review - it won't go out to our network yet. We'll help you optimise your brief for the platform, then once you approve it, we’ll publish it for you. If it's a private brief, the creators will receive their invitation to pitch, or if it's an open brief, we'll promote it to the wider network.
- Creators will respond to your brief by your deadline - and you'll receive most submissions right as the brief closes. Depending on your submission guidelines, they’ll send through fresh, creative ideas, previous examples of work, scripts, storyboards or an overview of their approach.
- The review process involved going through all the submissions (our team can help with this!) to leave your notes. Read more about that here. You'll also be able to shortlist your favourites.
- Once you commission a creator you’ll move through to production, arrange a kick off call and get the ball rolling. Click here to learn more about this stage of the process.
- During production you and your selected creative team can manage every step of the process on the platform, including payments, messaging, release forms, feedback and asset storage. We’ve made the workflow simple and efficient.
- Once your content is finalised, you'll receive your final deliverables, which can be stored on the platform for as long as you like. Ready to use the content ASAP? You can easily publish directly to Facebook or TikTok.
If you want help getting started, click here to request a demo and your local Genero team will be in touch to set up a call.